As the home of Europe’s largest natural harbour, there are many reasons why Poole is a great place to live for all ages. With miles of golden sands and a thriving town centre, Poole strikes the perfect balance for those who can’t choose between country and city life, and want the best of both worlds. There are also great transport connections to neighbouring towns and cities across the country, with regular trains, bus stations and ferry links.
There’s something for everyone in Poole with a range of employment opportunities, good schools, sights to see, and things to do. You can enjoy a drink overlooking the quay at one of the many pubs and restaurants located in the harbour, go for a walk along Poole Bay, or let the kids blow off steam in Poole Park. For a spot of retail therapy, head to the town centre where you have an abundance of shops on the High Street and in the Dolphin Shopping Centre.
THE BEST POOLE ESTATE AND LETTING AGENTS FOR EVERYONE ON THE MARKET
Select Gordon Barker to help you with your estate or letting agency requirements, and you will benefit from the following services:
- ARLA-trained staff
- Expert advice on all aspects of lettings including buy-to-let
- Professionally conducted inventory and check-out report service
- Detailed property marketing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular inspections of properties
- Full tenant vetting service
- Energy performance certificates